Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ok Try this again

AAHHH. Ok so my plans to be an "active blogger" are not going so well! Little update..... I had my knee surgery on November 25th and it went really well. My recover is going better than I had thought it would. The crutches however are slowing me down. I had my follow up appt. on Friday and the Dr. told me I was too active for someone who had ACL reconstruction less than 2 weeks ago. Told him I didn't have a choice so my "punishment" is I have to use 1 crutch for the next 2 weeks to allow my knee more time to heal.

We are in Christmas mode today. Getting our tree, decorating the house and doing Christmas pictures! I am 99% done with my shopping already and everything is even wrapped YEAH! Kids are quite excited.

December is a busy time around our house as it is with many others. Tyler will be turning 5 on the 17th he finally decided what he wanted to do for his party so now going to see if I can pull it off. December is full of Christmas programs for school, band concerts and dance programs. I should have lots of pictures to share soon!

A big thank you to all of our friends/family who sent prayers, get well wishes during/after my surgery. We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives!

No comments: