Sunday, September 29, 2013

October 2013 Menu

One way I know to really help our budget is to cut out eating out. With our schedule this requires meal planning. I have a gazillion things pinned on Pinterest so I decided to make use of my pins to plan our October Menu. I have planned breakfast, lunch and dinner for weekends and just dinners for week nights.

In addition, I will pre prep food for lunches for the week for the 2 girls and myself. My youngest son eats hot lunch at school. Some will be leftovers from the night before and other options will be salads, sandwiches and whatever else we can think to make on the weekend to make things easier for the week.

The menu. This menu starts with Sunday September 29th and goes through the end of October. If you are interested in links to any of the recipes for menu items let me know and I can get them for you!

S: Sliders, fries and veggies w/ ranch
M: Hamburger helper, green beans
T: Breakfast for dinner (Eggs Benedict)
W: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, roasted broccoli
Th: Gnocchi Chicken Soup, crackers
F: Slower cooker balsamic pot roast, fries
S: B- Cereal or bagel, L- Sandwiches or cup of noodles, D-sub sandwiches & chips

S- B- Eggs/hash browns, bacon, L- Sub sandwiches & chips, D-Crockpot sweet garlic chicken, rice, veggies
M- Mongolian beef, rice, stir fry veggies
T- Homemade pizza, salad
W- Crispy chicken wraps, veggies w/ ranch
Th- Italian wedding soup, hm biscuits
F- Crockpot brown sugar balsamic glazed pork tenderloin, ranch potatoes and roasted broccoli
S- B: Pumpkin cinnamon rolls w/caramel frosting, L: Hamburgers & fries, D: I am fixing dinner for several couples going to the homecoming dance need to find out what they want.

S: B-Biscuits/gravy, hash browns, L-Swirly dogs & chips, D- Crispy cheddar chicken, pasta side and veggies
M: Skillet chili mac, corn
T- Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans
W- Copycat Panera Broccoli cheese soup, hm biscuits
Th- Crockpot pineapple chicken, rice and veg
F- Hm pizza (this may change to eating at the game I am signed up to work concessions this night)
S- B-Breakfast puffins, L- Sandwiches & chips, D-sub sandwiches & chips

S- B-Eggs benedict casserole, L- Sub sandwiches & chips, D- Crispy chicken tortilla roll ups, chips
M: Baked parmesan paprika chicken, ranch potatoes and broccoli
T: Cheesy taco crescent calzones
W: Chicken wild rice soup
TH: Crockpot broccoli beef, rice
F: Hamburger French dips & fries
S: B-Hash browns, eggs, bacon, L: Sandwiches & chips D- at my parents for my moms bday dinner

S: B- at my parents house, L- CORD, D- Grilled flank steak with gorgonzola cream sauce, baked potatoes and veggies
M: Fettuccini Alfredo, garlic bread
T: Tacos
W: Potato cheese perogi, veggies
Th: Halloween not sure what the plan is yet

No comments: