Monday, December 28, 2009

Gearing up for 2010

I am determined that 2010 will be the year that I get myself back on track with organization. I will menu plan and track my grocery shopping. I will work on getting caught up on my scrap booking and start on those handmade Christmas gifts in JANUARY. Yes all of those things I have meant to do for the past 5 years and have not.

I hope to post a daily blog post with organization, recipes etc. not only to keep track for myself but to maybe give ideas to others! So if I don't bore you all I hope you will join me on this journey in 2010!

Today is December 28, 2009.

Today I am taking down the Christmas decorations and getting the house back together. I realized I have 2 very blank walls. One I want to hang prints of family pictures that a friend took for us this month. The other, I want to make a quilt wall hanging to match the decor.

I managed to get thru the stack of magazines on the end table and kept maybe 5 pages of tips/ideas/recipes that I would like to try. The rest of the large stack is now in the recycle bin.

I am also working on a list of things that need to be done. Like getting photos printed and making out thank you cards. Hmm, the list is getting larger, but I will take it one item at a time!

No new recipes today. Just using up some leftovers in the fridge and pantry for shake & bake chicken, mac & cheese for the kids (baked potato for me) and green beans.


OUR CAT FLUFFY IN THE TOP OF OUR 7 1/2 FT TREE

No comments: