Friday, July 3, 2009

Planning Ahead

I find that if I take the time to plan ahead life seems so much calmer, less stress. And we can ALL use less stress! We have a couple of extra expenses in the July budget so I am trying to stick to meal planning around whats on sale at our grocery store. Here is my menu for July 4th-July 10th.

4th:
B: Waffles
L: Quesadillas
D: BBQ for the 4th of July with friends

5th:
B: Donuts (from bread outlet)
L: Tuna casserole
D: Roast turkey breast, mashed potatoes and veggies

6th:
B: Bagels/cream cheese and pears
L: Sandwiches/chips
D: Spaghetti, homemade french bread and salad (from our garden)

7th:
B: Biscuits and gravy
L: Mac & Cheese
D: Leftovers

8th:
B: pancakes
L: Redneck Casserole
D: Grilled steak, baked potatoes and veggies

9th:
B: Cereal
L: Homemade pizza
D: Chicken & rice, veggies

10th:
B: Coffee cake and fruit
L: Sandwiches & chips
D: hotdogs for the kids and I am having a Tastefully Simple Party so there will be plenty of munchies from that!

Today I am off to see how I do at the grocery store for the week.

No comments: