Sunday, March 21, 2010

Update

Oh what a Month. March is so full of activities, birthdays and the like. I don't think we have had a day where we haven't been on the go in almost a month.

This weekend found us split in different directions. Saturday my nephew had a birthday party which my oldest 2 attended. My youngest daughter participated in an elementary school choir festival which was amazing. It was the first day of spring so I took the youngest two to the beach to find some seashells for our collections.

Today (Sunday) we had a party for my oldest sons 15th birthday. Great time with family and friends.

This next week we add in fast pitch and soccer practices to our already crazy schedules. Menu planning and careful calendar planning are going to be a MUST. So with that I hope to be back to regular blogging as it helps me stay on track.

Here are a few fun pictures from the past couple of weeks for you.
My 80's Birthday Party


Awesome 80's Cake my friend Jodi made me THANK YOU!


Erika @ Tallent Show


Tyler & Danielle @ The Beach


DJ the Birthday Boy

No comments: