Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Week of June 20th

Now that summer vacation is here, I will be planning 3 meals per day plus snacks. This way I can be prepared.

Sunday:
B: Pancakes with fresh strawberries and scrambled eggs
L: sandwiches
D: Hamburger helper for 3 of the kids, YDD and I went out for her dance celebration

Monday:
B: Cereal for dk's, egg/toast for me
L: Chicken/apple burgers on thinwiches, chips
D: Encheladas

Tuesday:
B: Belgian waffles
L: Buffalo chicken and cucumber salad for the 2 ODK's and I, chicken nuggests and fries for the 2 YDK's
D: Tilapia, rice and veggies

Wednesday:
B: Berry blast smoothies
L: Spaghetti
D: sausage & chicken kabobs, salad

Thursday:
B: French toast
L: Turkey loaf, mashed potatoes and green beans
D: Homemade pizza

Friday:
(This will just be the 2 YDK's and I)
B: cereal for dk's, egg/toast for me
L: sandwiches & chips or CORD
D: Hot dogs/mac & cheese for kids, steak and baked potato for me

Snack options:
fresh fruit
smoothies
raisins
popcorn
hm soft pretzels
hm cookies

No comments: