Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Week of August 29th

Last week of summer vacation!! It was definitely closer to fall this morning, cool, foggy and the sun rise was later. I LOVE IT! Fall is one of my favorite times of year!

This weeks menu has more convenience foods than normally for lunches. I thought I would treat the kids to some of their favorites. I did things backwards this week as well. I shopped without a menu or list. I happened to be going past Super Walmart on Friday and decided to take advantage of the low prices. Here is what I came up with while I shopped (Note, I will NOT do this again it was too hard to shop this way LOL)

Breakfast Options:
eggs/bacon/toast
eggs/bacon/hashbrowns
cinnamon rolls
french toast
pancakes
cereal

Lunches:
corndogs/fries
chicken nuggets/fries
spaghettios
leftovers
sandwiches/chips

DINNER:
S-roasted chicken, baked potatoes, green beans and garlic/sourdough bread
M- enchiladas, Mexican rice
T- Pork tenderloin, cheesy rice and veggies
W- White chicken chili, cornbread muffins
T- Spaghetti, french bread and Cesar salad
F- Leftovers
S- Subway after church ($5 footlongs)

No comments: