Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan Week of 2/5-2/11

Most of my recipes this week (and most weeks) come from Skinny Taste I LOVE this website. The recipes are healthy and family friendly. The nutrition information is posted as well as the WW points are already calculated, could it get any eaiser?? I think not :).

Breakfast options:
Cereal (Cheerios, Special K or rice crispies), fruit
Yogurt/fruit
Eggos with peanut butter/fruit
Bagel with lowfat cream cheese
Eggs w/turkey bacon or turkey sausage crumbles

Lunches:
The kids eat lunch at school. I pack my lunches on days I have class.
This week my lunch options:

Butternut Squash Soup
Sandwich and veggies w/hummus
Leftovers from the night before
Salad with grilled chicken

Dinner:
S- grilled New York Steak, roasted veggies and sweet potato
M- Baked Chicken Parmesan, Whole wheat pasta w/sauce and salad
T- Taco soup in the crockpot
W- Turkey meatloaf, mashed cauliflower, steamed broccoli
Th- White Chicken Chili and cornbread
F- Pizza and salad

No comments: