Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Menu week of 2/19-2/25

Week 1 of clinicals was a success. Now, onto week 2. This week again was a little weird. Monday was my youngest daughters 11th birthday. She and I went out of town to a friends so most of our meals were on the go. The other kids were scattered (one at cousins, one at birthday parties and one at home). I made the mistake of not planning the menu before going shopping yesterday but think I did pretty good on the fly this week.

Dinners:
M- Fondue (cheese fondue w/raw veggies, apples and french bread), chocolate w/strawberries, bananas and marshmallows. (Daughters bday dinner)
T- Taco soup
W- Ruben sandwiches and spaghettios (oldest son is cooking) I will pack LO taco soup
Th- Zupa Toscana Soup
F- Pizza for the kids, I will pack leftovers

No comments: