Monday, February 16, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Well I got sick on Friday the 6th with the crud going around which has turned into a Sinus infection. Oh yeah. So I did not post last week spent all my "spare" time trying to rest and fight this off.

But am glad to say that thru being sick and having planned menu's ahead, I was able to stick to my menu! My mom came up to visit on the 13th and she bought Teryaki for dinner YUM. The kids still had burgers and fries (cooked at home). Then the boys went to hang out with the grandparents for the weekend. The girls and I got alot done including picking up our new to us computer! My friend Debbbie and her husband own a pawn shop. She sold me a computer for $150 so thankful for that as mine was on its very last leg. I got my income tax return on Friday and while 99% of it is going to bills, I did use some to stock up at Costco and get a few things we needed. Treated the girls to lunch at Bostons yesterday (kids eat 1/2 price on Sundays!). Today drove up and picked up the boys, visited with my dad and my sister in law for a while.

Now back home, with all the kids :). Tonight I am going to my small group for church. WHEW even for a 3 day weekend I have been on the go but feel like I have accomplished alot.

This weeks menu:

Breakfast choices:
eggs/toast/sausage
eggos
cold cereal

Lunch:
3 older kids will eat at school. I am focusing on salads and leftovers this week. YDS will eat his normal chicken and french fries.

Dinner:
Monday- Creamy Italian chicken, rice and veggies
Tuesday- Spaghetti, homemade french rolls, salad
Wednesday- Burrito casserole
Thursday- Tomato basil soup, grilled cheese sandwiches
Friday- My youngest daughters birthday we will go out to celebrate
Saturday- Pizza at church

No comments: