Sunday, March 22, 2009

Week of 3/22-3/28

We have a crazy week ahead. Gee aren't they all? This week brings Talent show rehersals and the talent show. Youth group, ballet, preschool, band performances and much more! Oh that ontop of me working 8 hours a day. BUT I have a plan! As I type this on Sunday evening, I have gotten ready for the week. My house is clean, laundry is done. Menu is planned for the week and my calendars are coordinated (family wall calendar, desk calendar, computer and the one I carry in my purse). I have a list of things I need to get done this week and will divide them up thru the week. I live by lists. A master to do list and 2 daily to do lists (one for work and one for home).

This weeks menu:

Sunday- grilled steak, baked potatoes and brussesls sprouts (bday cake also)
Monday- Chicken & rice, veggies
Tuesday- Spaghetti, french bread and salad
Wednesday- Roasted cornish game hens, mashed potatoes and veggies
Thursday- Cranberry Pork roast (not sure what I am serving with this yet)
Friday- Tacos for the kids I am going out to dinner with friends
Saturday- at church

No comments: