Sunday, January 17, 2010

January 17, 2010

Ok so I didn't post for a few days. I'm a blog slacker :). So some catch up, well nothing really exciting to report.

However, I did decide to take some "me" time today and spent the day in my room, watched 4 movies and scrapbooked 16 pages! I am quite excited about that.

Back at it and preparing for another week. The kids have the day off tomorrow but I have to work, fun times.

Here is our menu for the week. For more menu ideas check out The Organized Junkie

Sunday- baked burritos
Monday- Cheddar Chicken Spirals, green salad and garlic bread
Tuesday- Pork/cabbage stir fry and rice
Wednesday- Tacos with ground turkey and homemade tortillas
Thursday- Chicken with apple cream sauce, rice and green beans
Friday- Spaghetti, garlic bread and salad
Saturday- homemade sub sandwiches

3 of these are new recipes so I will post them along with a review this week!

No comments: